“The question is just as important as the answer”
I thought it was time to write something else, something really different from what I usually write here in my blog. I don’t know where this idea actually came from but I thought it would be fun to write a blog post that will make everyone think a little. There are lot of hard questions out there that we prefer to ignore. We might be afraid of our answers or we just simply don’t want to put time in thinking about our deepest thoughts. Well sometimes it’s good to just pause everything and and give yourself some time to simmer down. So here are fifteen questions, that will make you take a minute and think about you, your life, people around you and the world.
And yes I know some of you will just quickly scroll down the questions, but that’s okay because the ones that need to stand out for you will do, for sure.
- What is love to you?
- Do you usually follow your heart or your head?
- Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
- Do animals have less fear because they live without words?
- Will tomorrow be just another day?
- Are you living your life or having a life?
- Is trust more important than love?
- If karma was coming back to you, would it help you or hurt you?
- When did your heart last ‘skip a beat’?
- Do you push elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Why does pizza come in square box?
- Should you be focused on today or tomorrow?
- What lies do you most often tell yourself?
- Decisions are being made all the time, the question is are you making them for yourself or are you letting others make them for you?
Please share your thoughts because I really want to know how they make you feel and how you would answer to them. Or if that’s too much, just tell me which question caught your eye. I’m curious.